How does Beard Restoration work?
With Direct Hair Implantation it is now possible to transplant hair to any part of the body and the face. Transplanted hair follicles are picked one by one to match facial hair; and thanks to DHI custom designed implanting tool, there is complete control on the depth and the direction of the implanted hair, for a nice and natural looking result.
- Beard restoration with Direct Hair Implantation restores the natural hair on the beard and the moustache.
- The doctor thoroughly designs the beard area according to the needs of the patient, and the defined symmetry.
- The number of the required hairs and the kind of follicle grafts required for natural result and density are counted
- The required hair follicles are extracted from the donor area (usually the back of the head)
- The extracted hair follicles are placed into the beard area as per the predetermined design
- The implanted hair will grow throughout to a person’s lifetime